• CHINA-ACFE holds many meetings and educational functions each year, providing members with networking opportunities with potential clients and referral sources.
• There are many opportunities to fulfill annual CPE requirements (for the CFE credential) by attending Chapter events; these CPE credits are given for attendance and participation.
• Members are exposed to emerging trends and are able to stay on the leading edge of best practice, by being part of the dialog with other CFEs, practice leaders, and professionals in associated fields.
• Members have the opportunity to raise their professional profile and achieve recognition by giving presentations to the membership in their field of expertise.
• China Chapter frequently holds events with other organizations, giving members exposure and networking opportunities with those groups.